Purchase Zopiclone (Imovane) tablets online
How and where to order Imovane (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg tablets online:
Shop 1: MEDS DIRECT SHOP
Shop 2: MEDSTORE ONLINE
from $1.46 per pill
5% coupon: 5off_2021 (for Shop 2 only)
Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets, Zopisign 10 mg tablets
30, 60, 90, 120, 180 pills
Zopiclone brand, Zopisign brand, Imovane generic
Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, eCheck, Bitcoin
Registered airmail, international delivery service
Worldwide, including USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia
(trade names include Imovane, Apo-Zopiclone, Datolan, Dom-Zopiclone, Imoclone, Pro-Zopiclone, Limovan, Mylan-Zopiclone, Optidorm, PMS-Zopiclone, Sedorm, Ran-Zopiclone, Rhovane, Sandoz Zopiclone, Zopiclon CT-Arzneimittel, Imozop, Zopiclon Ratiopharm, Zopiclona Genfar Laboratorios, Zimovane, Zopiclone Actavis, Somnol, Zopiclone Teva, Zopiklon Mylan, Zopivane
) is a sedative and hypnotic medication from benzodiazepine related drugs pharmacological group. This medicine is used for the treatment of insomnia, short-term and symptomatic relief of various sleep disturbances. It can help with difficulty falling asleep, frequent wake-ups during the night, or early morning awakenings. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, central muscle-relaxing, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties.
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
- Apronal (Sedormid)
- Butobarbital (Soneryl)
- Chloral Hydrate (Chloraldurat)
- Chloralodol (Mechloral)
- Dexmedetomidine (Precedex)
- Diazepam (Valium)
- Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
- Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)
- Lorazepam (Ativan)
- Melatonin (Circadin)
- Methylpentynol (Dormison)
- Midazolam (Versed)
- Modafinil (Provigil)
- Niaprazine (Nopron)
- Nitrazepam (Mogadon)
- Pentobarbital (Nembutal)
- Pyrithyldione (Presidon)
- Ramelteon (Rozerem)
- Tasimelteon (Hetlioz)
- Temazepam (Restoril)
- Zaleplon (Sonata)
Pharmacological and medical categories:
- Central muscle relaxants
- Hypnotic agents
- Sleep aid medications
- N - Nervous system
- N05 - Psycholeptics
- N05C - Hypnotics and sedatives
- N05CF - Benzodiazepine related drugs
- N05CF01 - Zopiclone
- Sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition - F51
- Sleep disorders - G47
- Insomnia - G47.0
- Sleep disorder, unspecified - G47.9
Indications and usage:
Zopiclone (Imovane) is indicated for the short-term treatment and symptomatic relief of insomnia characterized by difficulty in falling asleep, frequent nocturnal awakenings and/or early morning awakenings.
Treatment with zopiclone should usually not exceed 7-10 consecutive days. Use for more than 2-3 consecutive weeks requires complete re-evaluation of the patient. Prescriptions for zopiclone should be written for short-term use (7-10 days) and it should not be prescribed in quantities exceeding a 1-month supply.
The use of hypnotics should be restricted for insomnia where disturbed sleep results in impaired daytime functioning.
Dosage and administration:
- Imovane should only be taken when you are able to get a full night's sleep (7 to 8 hours) before you need to be active again.
- The standard adult dose of zopiclone is one tablet just before you go to bed.
- This medication should be taken in a single intake and not readministered during the same night.
- If you are over 65 years of age the dose is half a tablet taken just before you go to bed.
- If you have a liver or kidney problem, the usual recommended dose is half a tablet taken just before you go to bed.
Dosage forms and strengths:
Imovane (Zopiclone) tablets 7.5 mg.
Signs and symptoms:
Overdose by zopiclone pills is usually manifested by varying degrees of central nervous system depression ranging from drowsiness to coma according to the quantity ingested. In mild cases, symptoms include drowsiness, confusion, and lethargy; in more severe cases, symptoms may include ataxia, hypotonia, hypotension, methaemoglobinaemia, respiratory depression, and coma. Overdose should not be life threatening unless combined with other CNS depressants, including alcohol. Other risk factors, such as the presence of concomitant illness and the debilitated state of the patient, may contribute to the severity of symptoms and very rarely can result in fatal outcome.
In voluntary or accidental cases of zopiclone overdosage involving doses up to 340 mg, the principal effects reported were prolonged sleep, drowsiness, lethargy and ataxia.
Symptomatic and supportive treatment in adequate clinical environment is recommended, attention should be paid to respiratory and cardiovascular functions. Gastric lavage or activated charcoal is only useful when performed soon after ingestion.
Hemodialysis is of no value due to the large volume of distribution of zopiclone. Flumazenil may be a useful antidote; however, flumazenil administration may contribute to the appearance of neurological symptoms (agitation, anxiety, convulsionsand emotional lability). Intravenous fluids should be administered as needed.
Imovane (Zopiclone) is contraindicated in patients with:
- known hypersensitivity to the drug or to any component inits formulation
- myasthenia gravis
- severe hepatic insufficiency
- severe impairment of respiratory function (e.g., significant sleep apnea syndrome)
Warnings and precautions:
Avoid to take Zopiclone (Imovane) tablets if you have:
- been drinking alcohol or you believe that you may have alcohol in your bloodstream
- sleep apnoea (a condition where you temporarily stop breathing while you sleep)
- myasthenia gravis (a condition in which the muscles become weak and tire easily)
- severe liver problems
- acute and/or severe lung problems
- had a stroke
- as a long term treatment
- ever experienced sleep-walking or other unusual behaviour (suchas driving, eating, making a phone call or having sex etc.) while not being fully awake after taking zopiclone
Adverse reactions, side effects:
Most common zopiclone adverse reactions: headaches, dry mouth, bitter taste in your mouth, drowsiness.
Less common side effects include: heartburn, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhoea, change in appetite, stomach pain, rash, agitation, depression, confusion, anxiety, dizziness, blurred vision, impotence, sleep walking or other unusual behaviours (such as driving, eating, making a phone call, or having sex etc.) while not being fully awake.
To report suspected adverse reactions of Imovane (Zopiclone) tablets, contact Sanofi pharmaceutical company or your local FDA.
The risk of zopiclone drug interaction arising from displacement of bound drug is low.
Be careful wneh you use this medication with:
- CNS depressants
- drugs affecting cytochrome P450 enzymes
Use in specific populations:
Elderly (65 years of age or more), debilitated patients and/or patients with liver, kidney, or chronic respiratory problems should start with 3.75 mg (one-half of a 7.5 mg tablet) at bedtime just before retiring. The dose in elderly, debilitated patients and/or patients with liver or kidney problems is not to exceed 5 mg.
Drug abuse and dependence:
Use of sedative/hypnotics agents like zopiclone may lead to the development of physical and psychological dependence or abuse. The risk of dependence or abuse is increased with the dose and duration of treatment, if used with alcohol or other psychotropics, in patients with a history of alcoholism and/or drug abuse or in patients with marked personality disorders. Interdose daytime anxiety and rebound anxiety may increase the risk of dependency in zopiclone treated patients.
- C - Australia
- C - United States (Risk cannot be ruled out)
Salts and other forms:
- Zopiclone Base
Synonyms, international and chemical names:
Brands, generics, trade names:
- Amoban - Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical
- Apo-Zopiclone - Apotex, Hind Wing, Pharmaforte
- CO Zopiclone - Cobalt Pharmaceuticals
- Datolan - Faes Farma
- Dobroson - Stada
- Dom-Zopiclone - Dominion Pharmacal
- Dopareel - Kyorin Rimedio, Main Life Corporation
- Espa-Dorm - Esparma
- Eurovan - Europharm Laboratories, Man Tong Pharmaceuticals
- Hypnor - Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Imoclone - Orion Pharma
- Imovane - Sanofi, DKSH, Eczacibasi, Four Star, IDS Group, LF Asia Distribution, Meda, The Glory Medicina, Usiphar, Zuellig Pharma
- Imozop - Sandoz, DuraScan Medical Products
- Imrest - Alphapharm
- Insomnium - Gador
- Limovan - Sanofi, Famar
- Losopil - Medipharm
- Mint-Zopiclone - Mint Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan-Zopiclone - Mylan
- Nocturno - Trima Pharmaceuticals, Unipharm, Israel
- Novo-Zopiclone - Novopharm
- Optidorm - Dolorgiet
- PMS-Zopiclone - Pharmascience
- Pro-Zopiclone - Pro Doc
- Ran-Zopiclone - Ranbaxy
- Ratio-Zopiclone - Ratiopharm
- Relaxon - Veropharm
- Rhovane - Sanofi, Rhodia, Sandoz
- Riva-Zopiclone - Riva Laboratoire
- Sandoz Zopiclone - Sandoz
- Sedorm - Gestar Pharma
- Somnol - Grindex
- Somnosan - Hormosan Pharma
- Ximovan - Sanofi
- Zalepla - ABL Pharma
- Z-Dorm - Hexal, Sandoz
- Zileze - Opus Pharmaceuticals, Pinewood Laboratories, Trinity Chiesi Pharmaceuticals
- Zimovane - Sanofi, B.R. Lewis Pharmaceuticals, May & Baker, Meda
- Zimovane LS - Sanofi
- Zolief - Genthon, International Medical
- Zolium - FDC
- Zometic - Instituto Sanitas
- Zopiclon - Actavis, Betapharm Arzneimittel, CT-Arzneimittel, Generics UK, Lichtenstein Pharmazeutica, Neuraxpharm Arzneimittel, Ratiopharm, Sandoz, Stada, TAD Pharma
- Zopiclona - Genfar Laboratorios, IPhSA, Sanofi
- Zopiclone - Actavis, Arrow Generiques, Biogaran, EG Labo, Generics UK, IVAX, Merck, Mylan, Pliva, Ranbaxy, Ratiopharm, Sandoz, Sanofi, Stada, Teva, Zentiva, Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- Zopiklon - Mylan, Pilum Pharma
- Zopimed - Adcock Ingram
- Zopinox - Orion Pharma
- Zopi-Puren - Alpharma
- Zopitan - Clonmel Healthcare
- Zopitin - Vitabalans
- Zopivane - Cipla
Zorclone - IVAX
- Zopiclone main article on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zopiclone
- Zopiclone compound on PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Zopiclone
- Zopiclone medicine on DrugBank: https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB01198
- Zopiclone containing drugs on Drugs-About.com: https://drugs-about.com/ing/zopiclone.html
- Zopiclone for sale on Pharma Doctor (revised February 2022): https://pharma-doctor.com/zopiclone.html
- Zopiclone international drug names on Drugs.com: https://www.drugs.com/international/zopiclone.html
- Imovane (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg tablets for oral use official full prescribing information and consumer medicine information from NPS MedicineWise (revised August 2020): https://www.nps.org.au/medicine-finder/imovane-tablets
- Imovane (Zopiclone) tablets consumer medicine information from MedSafe (revised July 2020): https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Consumers/cmi/i/imovane.pdf
- Apo-Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets prescribing and consumer medicine information from australian NPS MedicineWise (revised August 2019): https://www.nps.org.au/medicine-finder/apo-zopiclone-tablets
- Limovan (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg film-coated tablets information package leaflet from spanish AEMPS (revised January 2021): https://cima.aemps.es/cima/dochtml/p/58538/P_58538.html
- Mylan-Zopiclone 5 mg and 7.5 mg tablets product monograph and consumer information from canadian Drug and Health Product Register (revised July 6, 2017): https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00040036.PDF
- Optidorm (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg film-coated tablets product information from german Medikamio: https://medikamio.com/de-de/medikamente/optidorm-75-mg/pil
- Sandoz Zopiclone 5 mg and 7.5 mg film-coated tablets product monograph and consumer information from Sandoz pharmaceutical company (revised April 7, 2017): https://www.sandoz.ca/sites/www.sandoz.ca/files/Zopiclone_PMe_clean_20170407_0.pdf
- Zimovane (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg film-coated tablets and Zimovane-LS (Zopiclone) 3.75 mg film-coated tablets package information leaflet on Medicines.org.uk (revised October 2020): https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2854.pdf
- Zopiclon-Ratiopharm 7.5 mg film-coated tablets instructions for use and technical information from Ratiopharm pharmaceutical company (revised April 2018): https://www.ratiopharm.de/produkte/details/praeparate/...
- Zopiklon Mylan 5 mg film-coated tablets package information leaflet from Swedish Medical Products Agency (revised October 25, 2018): https://docetp.mpa.se/LMF/Zopiklon%20Mylan....
- Zopivane (Zopiclone) 7.5 mg tablets product information from South African Electronic Package Inserts (revised June 2006): http://home.intekom.com/pharm/cipla/zopivane.html
Revised: February 2022