Purchase Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) tablets online
How and where to order Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) 75 mg tablets online:
Shop: CHEAP MEDS FOR SALE
from $5.16 per pill
5% coupon: 5OFF
Oseltamivir Phosphate (Tamiflu) 75 mg tablets
10, 20, 30, 60, 90 pills
Oseltamivir brand, Tamiflu generic
Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Bitcoin
Standard airmail and trackable courier service
Worldwide, including USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia
(trade names include Tamiflu, Antiflu, Fluhalt, Fluvir, GPO-A-Flu, Rimivat
) is an antiviral medication from neuraminidase inhibitors pharmacological group. This medicine is used for the treatment and prevention of influenza A and influenza B (flu). It works by blocking the actions of influenza virus types A and B in your body.
- Acyclovir (Zovirax)
- Amantadine (Symmetrel)
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza)
- Famciclovir (Famvir)
- Laninamivir (Inavir)
- Peramivir (Rapivab)
- Ribavirin (Rebetol)
- Valacyclovir (Valtrex)
- Zanamivir (Relenza)
Pharmacological and medical categories:
- Anti flu medicines
- Antiinfective medications
- Antiviral drugs
- Influenza's neuraminidase enzyme inhibitors
- J - Antiinfectives for systemic use
- J05 - Antivirals for systemic use
- J05A - Direct acting antivirals
- J05AH - Neuraminidase inhibitors
- J05AH02 - Oseltamivir
- Influenza due to certain identified influenza viruses - J09
Indications and usage:
Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) is an influenza neuraminidase inhibitor (NAI) indicated for:
- Treatment of acute, uncomplicated influenza A and B in patients 2 weeks of age and older who have been symptomatic for no more than 48 hours.
- Prophylaxis of influenza A and B in patients 1 year and older.
Limitations of Use:
- Not a substitute for annual influenza vaccination.
- Consider available information on influenza drug susceptibility patterns and treatment effects when deciding whether to use.
- Not recommended for patients with end-stage renal disease not undergoing dialysis.
Dosage and administration:
Treatment of influenza
- Adults and adolescents (13 years and older): 75 mg twice daily for 5 days
- Pediatric patients 1 to 12 years of age: Based on weight twice daily for 5 days
- Pediatric patients 2 weeks to less than 1 year of age: 3mg/kg twice daily for 5 days
- Renally impaired adult patients (creatinine clearance > 30-60 mL/min): Reduce to 30 mg twice daily for 5 days
- Renally impaired adult patients (creatinine clearance >10-30 mL/min): Reduce to 30 mg once daily for 5 days
- ESRD patients on hemodialysis: Reduce to 30 mg immediately and then 30 mg after every hemodialysis cycle. Treatment duration not to exceed 5 days
- ESRD patients on CAPD: Reduce to a single 30 mg dose immediately
Prophylaxis of influenza
- Adults and adolescents (13 years and older): 75 mg once daily for at least 10 days
Community outbreak: 75 mg once daily for up to 6 weeks
- Pediatric patients 1 to 12 years of age: Based on weight once daily for 10 days
Community outbreak: Based on weight once daily for up to 6 weeks
- Renally impaired adult patients (creatinine clearance >30-60 mL/min): Reduce to 30 mg once daily
- Renally impaired adult patients (creatinine clearance >10-30 mL/min): Reduce to 30 mg once every other day
- ESRD patients on hemodialysis: Reduce to 30 mg immediately and then 30 mg after alternate hemodialysis cycles for the recommended duration of prophylaxis
- ESRD patients on CAPD: Reduce to 30 mg immediately and then 30 mg once weekly for the recommended duration of prophylaxis
Reports of overdoses with oseltamivir have been received from clinical trials and during postmarketing experience. In the majority of cases reporting overdose, no adverse events were reported. Adverse events reported following overdose were similar in nature to those observed with therapeutic doses of Tamiflu.
Dosage forms and strengths:
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) capsules: 30 mg, 45 mg, 75 mg.
- For oral suspension: 360 mg oseltamivir base supplied as powder (constituted to a final concentration of 6 mg/mL).
Patients with known serious hypersensitivity to oseltamivir or any of the components of Tamiflu.
Warnings and precautions:
- Serious skin/hypersensitivity reactions such as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis and erythema multiforme: Discontinue Tamiflu and initiate appropriate treatment if allergic-like reactions occur or are suspected.
- Neuropsychiatric events: Patients with influenza, including those receiving Tamiflu (Oseltamivir), particularly pediatric patients, may be at an increased risk of confusion or abnormal behavior early in their illness. Monitor for signs of abnormal behavior.
Adverse reactions, side effects:
Most common adverse reactions ( > 1% and more common than with placebo):
- Treatment studies - nausea, vomiting, headache.
- Prophylaxis studies - nausea, vomiting, headache, pain.
Live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV), intranasal:
Avoid administration of LAIV within 2 weeks before or 48 hours after Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) use, unless medically indicated.
Use in specific populations:
- Pregnancy: No data in pregnant women. Use only if clearly needed.
- Nursing mothers: Caution should be exercised when administered oseltamivir to a nursing woman.
- B1 - Australia
- C - United States (Risk cannot be ruled out)
Salts and other forms:
- Oseltamivir Base
- Oseltamivir Phosphate
Synonyms, international and chemical names:
Brands, generics, trade names:
- Antiflu - Cipla
- Fluhalt - Ranbaxy, Pharmaniaga
- Fluvir - Hetero Healthcare
- GPO-A-Flu - The Government Pharmaceutical Organization
- Rimivat - Andromaco Laboratorios
- Tamiflu - Roche, Genentech, Gilead
- Oseltamivir main article on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oseltamivir
- Oseltamivir compound on PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/oseltamivir
- Oseltamivir Phosphate compound on PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Oseltamivir-phosphate
- Oseltamivir on DrugBank: https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00198
- Oseltamivir Phosphate on DrugBank: https://www.drugbank.ca/salts/DBSALT000881
- Oseltamivir FAQ on MedlinePlus (revised 01/15/2018): https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699040.html
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) capsules and powder for suspension drug label on DailyMed (revised October 21, 2020): https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup...
- Oseltamivir containing drugs on Drugs-About.com: https://drugs-about.com/ing/oseltamivir.html
- Oseltamivir for sale on Pharma Doctor (revised February 2022): https://pharma-doctor.com/oseltamivir.html
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) capsules and powder for suspension official prescribing information and medication guide from the U.S. FDA (revised 12/2012): https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label...
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) capsules and powder for suspension product monograph from Genentech, Inc. (revised 08/2019): https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/tamiflu_prescribing.pdf
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) official website from by Genentech USA, Inc.: https://www.tamiflu.com/
- Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) 75 mg hard capsules patient information leaflet on Medicines.org.uk (revised August 2020): https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1194.pdf
- Antiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) capsules and powder for suspension on Cipla pharmaceutical company website (revised July 2017): https://www.ciplamed.com/content/antiflu-capsules-suspension
Revised: February 2022
"We provided some exciting changes to the study plan within a couple of weeks of treatment dates and the team stepped up, as usual, and put a plan into place to give us the highest chance of success utilizing the criteria we requested."
Our expert preclinical Surgeons and Interventionalists can assist with human factors assessments and evaluating prototypes for your GLP or nonGLP preclinical studies.