Purchase Armodafinil (Nuvigil) tablets online
How and where to order Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 150 mg tablets online:
Shop 1: MEDS DIRECT SHOP
Shop 2: MEDSTORE ONLINE
from $1.50 per pill
5% coupon: 5off_2021 (for Shop 2 only)
Armodafinil (Nuvigil, Waklert) 150 mg tablets
10, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 pills
Armodafinil brand, Waklert brand, Nuvigil generic
Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin
Registered airmail, international delivery service
Worldwide, including USA, UK, Europe, Canada, Australia
(trade names include Nuvigil, Waklert, Armod, Artvigil, Neoresotyl
) is a wakefulness-promoting agent from centrally acting sympathomimetics pharmacological group. This medication is used as eugeroic to treat excessive daytime sleepiness and hypersomnia caused by obstructive sleep apnea, hypopnea syndrome, shift work sleep disorder, narcolepsy, jet lag, other sleep related problems. It is also commonly used off-label for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, chronic fatigue syndrome, major depressive disorder, fibromyalgia; to improve vigilance, cognition and concentration. Armodafinil works as CNS stimulant and it has pharmacological properties related to those of modafinil.
- Amfetamine (Amphetamine)
- Atomoxetine (Strattera)
- Dexamfetamine (Dexamphetamine)
- Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin)
- Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
- Fencamfamin (Fencamfamine)
- Fenetylline (Fenethylline)
- Fenozolone (Ordinator)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
- Metamfetamine (Metamphetamine)
- Methylphenidate (Concerta, Ritalin)
- Modafinil (Alertec, Modalert, Provigil)
- Nitrazepam (Mogadon)
- Pemoline (Cylert)
- Zolpidem (Ambien)
- Zopiclone (Imovane)
Pharmacological and medical categories:
- Alpha-sympathomimetic agents
- Central stimulants
- Cognitive enhancers
- Eugeroic drugs
- Medications acting on the central nervous system (CNS)
- Modafinil enantiopure compounds
- Pain relief drugs
- Pharmaceutical products for ADHD
- Preparations for the treatment of excessive sleepiness
- Sleep aid pills
- Sympathomimetic agents
- Wakefulness-promoting medicines
- N - Nervous system
- N06 - Psychoanaleptics
- N06B - Psychostimulants, agents used for adhd and nootropics
- N06BA - Centrally acting sympathomimetics
- N06BA13 - Armodafinil
- Schizophrenia - F20
- Bipolar disorder - F31
- Major depressive disorder, single episode - F32
- Major depressive disorder, recurrent - F33
- Nonorganic sleep disorders - F51
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorders - F90
- Mild cognitive impairment, so stated - G31.84
- Sleep disorders - G47
- Hypersomnia - G47.1
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders - G47.2
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, jet lag type - G47.25
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, shift work type - G47.26
- Sleep apnea - G47.3
- Narcolepsy - G47.41
- Other sleep disorders - G47.8
- Fibromyalgia - M79.7
- Malaise and fatigue - R53
- Chronic fatigue, unspecified - R53.82
Indications and usage:
Armodafinil (Nuvigil, Waklert) is indicated to improve wakefulness in adult patients with excessive sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), narcolepsy, or shift work disorder (SWD).
Limitations of Use
In OSA, armodafinil is indicated to treat excessive sleepiness and not as treatment for the underlying obstruction.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of Nuvigil or Waklert for each indication is as follows:
- OSA or Narcolepsy: 150 mg to 250 mg once a day in the morning.
- SWD: 150 mg once a day, taken approximately one hour prior to start of the work shift.
- Hepatic Impairment: reduced dose in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Geriatric Patients: consider lower dose.
Dosage forms and strengths:
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 50 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, and 250 mg tablets.
- Waklert (Armodafinil) 50 mg, 150 mg tablets.
Fatal overdoses involving modafinil alone or involving Waklert, Nuvigil or modafinil in combination with other drugs have been reported in the postmarketing setting. Symptoms most often accompanying armodafinil or modafinil overdose, alone or in combination with other drugs, have included anxiety, dyspnea, insomnia; central nervous system symptoms such as restlessness, disorientation, confusion, excitation and hallucination; digestive changes such as nausea and diarrhea; and cardiovascular changes such as tachycardia, bradycardia, hypertension, and chest pain.
No specific antidote exists for the toxic effects of a Nuvigil, Waklert (Armodafinil) tablets overdose. Such overdoses should be managed with primarily supportive care, including cardiovascular monitoring.
Armodafinil (Waklert, Nuvigil) is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to modafinil or armodafinil.
Warnings and precautions:
- Serious rash, including Stevens-Johnson Syndrome: discontinue Nuvigil and Waklert at the first sign of rash, unless the rash is clearly not drug-related.
- DRESS/Multi-organ hypersensitivity reactions: if suspected, discontinue armodafinil.
- Angioedema and anaphylaxis reactions: if suspected, discontinue this drug.
- Persistent sleepiness: assess patients frequently for degree of sleepiness and, if appropriate, advise patients to avoid driving or engaging in any other potentially dangerous activity.
- Psychiatric symptoms: use particular caution in treating patients with a history of psychosis, depression, or mania. Consider discontinuing Waklert or Nuvigil (Armodafinil) if psychiatric symptoms develop.
- Known cardiovascular disease: consider increased monitoring.
Adverse reactions, side effects:
Most common adverse reactions of armodafinil (>=5%): headache, nausea, dizziness, and insomnia.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Cephalon, Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals or your local FDA.
- Steroidal contraceptives (e.g., ethinyl estradiol): use alternative or concomitant methods of contraception while taking armodafinil pills and for one month after discon-tinuation of Nuvigil or Waklert treatment.
- Cyclosporine: blood concentrations of cyclosporine may be reduced.
- CYP2C19 substrates, such as omeprazole, phenytoin, and diazepam: exposure of these medications may be increased.
Use in specific populations:
Pregnancy: based on animal data, may cause fetal harm.
Drug abuse and dependence:
Controlled substance: Waklert and Nuvigil tablets contains armodafinil, a Schedule IV controlled substance in some countries, for example, in the USA and Canada.
- B3 - Australia
- C - United States (Risk cannot be ruled out)
Salts and other forms:
- Armodafinil Base
Synonyms, international and chemical names:
- Acetamide, 2-[(diphenylmetyl)sulfinyl]-, (-)-
- Modafinil enantiopure compound
Brands, generics, trade names:
- Armod - Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Armodafinil - Apotex, Mylan, Teva, Watson Pharmaceuticals
- Artvigil - HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research
- Arvigil - Andromaco Laboratorios
- Neoresotyl - Abbott, Drugtech Laboratorio, Recalcine Laboratorios
- Nuvigil - Cephalon, A-S Medication Solutions, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Stat Rx USA, Teva
Waklert - Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Armodafinil main article on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armodafinil
- Armodafinil compound on PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Armodafinil
- Armodafinil abstract on PubMed: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19689169/
- Armodafinil on DrugBank: https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB06413
- Armodafinil FAQ on MedlinePlus (revised 09/15/2016): https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a607067.html
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) tablets drug label on DailyMed (revised March 2, 2020): https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo...
- Armodafinil Teva tablets drug label on DailyMed (revised September 15, 2020): https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo...
- Armodafinil containing drugs on Drugs-About.com: https://drugs-about.com/ing/armodafinil.html
- Armodafinil for sale on Pharma Doctor (revised February 2022): https://pharma-doctor.com/armodafinil.html
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 50 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, 250 mg tablets for oral use official prescribing information and medication guide from the U.S. FDA (revised February 2017): https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label...
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) tablets for oral use official prescribing information and medication guide from Cephalon and Teva pharmaceutical companies (revised November 2018): https://www.nuvigil.com/globalassets/nuvigil-consumer/prescribinginformation.pdf
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) tablets official website: https://www.nuvigil.com/
- Nuvigil (Armodafinil) 50 mg, 150 mg, 250 mg tablets patient information leaflet on NPS MedicineWise (revised April 2020): https://www.nps.org.au/assets/medicines/...
Revised: February 2022