A Commitment to Excellence
Because quality and attention to detail are paramount for translating research into life-saving innovation, Surpass is committed to excellence in all that we do.
Surpass is dedicated to compliance and addresses all applicable mandated regulations, including:
- Animal Welfare Act and Animal Welfare Regulations 9 CFR Parts 1-4
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Regulations 21 CFR Part 58 for Safety Studies
- Electronic Records 21 CFR Part 11
Our comprehensive Quality System addresses all necessary requirements and is maintained by our regulatory compliance/quality assurance team. By staying active in industry groups such as the Society of Quality Assurance (SQA), our team keeps abreast of recent regulatory trends and actively updates our systems to address current requirements.
- Surpass facilities are accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC, a non-profit organization that promotes the humane treatment of animals in science through voluntary accreditation and assessment programs). A list of AAALAC-accredited facilities is here.
- Surpass maintains Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW) Assurances on file (See Surpass' OLAW listing) for National Institutes of Health (NIH) - funded projects.
- Surpass regularly performs Department of Defense (DOD)-funded studies and can work with you to complete the necessary information for the Department of Defense (DOD) United States Army Medical Research and Material Command (USAMRMC).
- Surpass is committed to the ethical treatment and humane care of laboratory animals. We support the continued advancement of human and animal health through best practices in biomedical research, teaching and testing, because lives depend on it.
Make Surpass your trusted preclinical CRO partner. Contact us today.